IndonesiaAnd if we rebuilt the reef ...
From CHF 1600.-
Minimum stay 15 days / 14 nights
Fishing with dynamite, incessant traffic of boats … the list of calamities causing the deterioration of the reefs of Gili’s, is large . Experience an underwater paradise in distress, while a small group of diehards fight to rebuild the reef and in fact, give back to the marine fauna a habitat. Come meet the Trawangan Eco Warriors! During the two weeks of intensive courses, you will learn methodologies that help you understand and stop the coral destruction. By a diagnosis of the state of the reef and then by the introduction of the techniques of Biorocks, you will participate in the coral restocking.
At a glance
Included in the offer
- 23 dives, Reef Check and Introduction Biorocks certifications, equipment and learning materials included.
- 14 nights’ accomodation, double room with breakfast included.
- Airport / Hotel Transfer (from Mataram, Lombok Airport or Denpasar, Bali Airport).
Flights, meals not indicated in the previous section, any other features already stated to be non-included.
Our offer can be easily tailored to fit your needs and preferences. Want to add more dives, more visits or switch to a higher-class hotel? Take a look at our customizable services!
- DIVE SHOP
Your Dive shop in Gili Trawangan
23 dives, spread over 2 weeks:
- 1st Week: Identification of fish species and corals required for Reef Check studies, Reef Check methodology and conduct of real studies (results of which will be sent to the scientists in charge of the Gili’s area)
- 2nd Week: Biorocks Methodology, Construction of a frame, Immersion and “Coral Planting”,
Equipment and learning materials included
East Coast of Gili Trawangan, bungalow, pool, free WiFi, tea-coffee in room, bar and restaurant in the resort.
West coast of Gili Trawangan, traditional stylish bungalow, swimming pool, WiFi included, bar and restaurant with possibility of dinner on the beach.
Friends & Family
A perfect destination whether you are a couple, with friends or with children … Activities for adults and children, ask for details of the available options.